Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Dan Onorato - Life As A Student Athlete


Hi my name is Dan Onorato and I am a junior Business major and Economics minor from the Chicagoland area. Throughout the season I will be blogging about life as a student athlete here at Coe. With the school year just starting as well as voluntary preseason workouts for basketball it is a busy time of year.
Balancing basketball and academic life at Coe can be challenging, but the small class sizes and personal relationships that are developed between students and their professors help to make life a little bit easier. The first week of class was low key for me. We were given an overview of what material was going to be covered and went over expectations for the semester. As classes continue to roll on I look forward to writing more about what it is like to be a student athlete at Coe College.

No comments: